“8th wonder of the world” The reserve is considered by many to be one of Kenya's finest National Reserves. The rolling grasslands offer ideal game viewing and photographic opportunities and the grassy plains are broken by rocky outcrops which are favourite midday resting places for lions. One of the Mara's main attractions each year (July-October) is the astonishing annual migration of up to two million wildebeest, thousands of zebra and an escort of carnivores from the Serengeti plains, following the rains and succulent new grass. You can visit the reserve anytime of the year.
- Arrangement of hotel Accommodation both local and international hotels.
- Tours for sight-seeing and Safaris in Eastern Africa and other regions domestics, regional, international
- Conferences and seminars facilitation
- Travel insurances
- Airport transfers and shuttle services
- Air ticketing to domestic and international
- Honeymoon & Anniversary packages
- City Excursions
- Team building activities